- Especially for matt bikes, accentuates the matt finish on your bike
- Thanks to the protective layer, mud and road dirt are much less likely to stick to your bike during your next ride
- Has a light cleaning effect
- Protects against the effects of sweat, sports drinks and sports nutrition
- Prevents the spray from coming onto your brake discs
HOW TO USE
Step 1 Do your entire cleaning routine. In other words, clean your bike with Bike Cleaner and bike chain with Bionet Chain Cleaner. Then hose off both with a soft water hose and dry everything well. Then lubricate your chain with a lubricant of your choice.
Step 2 After your cleaning routine, spray CyclOn Ciliconen Spray on your clean and dry bike. Applying a thin layer is sufficient. Let the coating soak in for a while and then rub it out with a clean cloth. After a summer ride, your bicycle may just have become dusty. By not letting the coating dry but wiping it off immediately, you will remove such light contamination.