Go Harder, Stay Cooler
A true trail helmet that was designed by true trail riders, Tract wants you to push harder, go farther, and stay cooler. Low weight, perfect fit, and excellent ventilation make it happen.
In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner
CPSC & CE EN
- IntelliVent Cooling. Taking ventilation to the next level, the IntelliVent system integrates maximum airflow into every one of our helmet designs without compromising protection. Because cooler heads prevail.
- ErgoFit Dial. Those last few millimeters matter. The rubber molded ErgoFit adjustment system means you can precisely dial in the perfect fit, with micro adjustability of the diameter of the helmet’s 360 degree retention.
- BioMap Fit. Born from understanding that no two heads are alike, BioMap Fit was developed to ensure proper fit on nearly any dome. We designed special shaping and coverage so that our helmets feel and fit like no other, and sizing is consistent across the range.
- MIPS Evolve Protection. MIPS stands for Multidirectional Impact Protection System, and it means a better helmet. Able to dissipate rotational impact in certain types of crashes, it'll give you peace of mind on every ride. The Evolve version of MIPS is designed bring this tech to a wide range of helmet types. Learn more at www.mipsprotection.com.
- Smart Construction. It’s called in-mold construction, and it bonds the polycarbonate outer and foam inner layers of the helmet into one solid piece. It’s how all Cannondale helmets are made. What’s that mean? A stronger, smarter, lighter helmet.
- Adjustable Visor. Need some protection from the sun and rain? The three-position adjustable visor has you covered – literally.