The Mathieu Van der Poel Signature Series Sutro™ Lite Sweep from Oakley® pays homage to the third generation of professional cyclists in the Van der Poel family. Already considered a star within the community, at just 28 years old Van der Poel has already taken the cycling world by storm, showcasing his versatility by not only competing but excelling in multiple disciplines within the sport. His Sutro Lite Sweep frame comes in Neon Orange, a colour that celebrates his home nation, alongside Prizm Road lenses. The frame also features his initials, “MVDP,” just over the nose bridge for a touch point as unique as the man himself and 3 lines on the temples that represent the 3 different disciplines he competes in.
Sutro Lite Sweep blends the sweep lens shape first made popular by Eyeshade with the Oakley’s popular Sutro frame design. A functional sport design with optimized coverage, extended field-of-view, retention and impact protection makes Sutro Lite Sweep the perfect choice for durability and all-day comfort while making a bold statement. Select colorways come with vented lenses for increased airflow to help keep you cool no matter where the day takes you.
Top Features :
- DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, field of view, retention and impact protection
- FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet lightweight O Matter® frame provides durability and all-day comfort
- ADDED RETENTION - Earsocks are molded the temples to help provide all day comfort and excellent retention
- NOSEPADS - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
Light Transmission: 20%
Light Conditions: Medium Light
Base Lens Color: Rose
Information notice: 2
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Features & Technology
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.