For either bicycle or motorcycle, to refill your Nano-Tech cleaner
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill concentrate! It’s the same award-winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Each 1L concentrate will mix with water for up to 4 litres of Bike cleaner.
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each 1L bottle of Bike Cleaner Concentrate uses 75% less packaging than the equivalent four bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet. It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber. If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
Product Features :
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
- Shake pouch / bottle to activate formula.
- Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.