Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready
The new Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready: Lighter, faster and with stronger sidewalls. The new standard in road tubeless ready technology. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better. Our carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube. We recommend the usage of our Revo-Sealant.
- BlackChili - With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling.
- Active comfort technology - The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tire construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Lazer Grip - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- Tire type: folding tires
- Intended use : Tour, Race, Time Trial
- Size (inches): 700x28C
- Size (ETRTO): 28 - 622
- Design: handmade Germany, VectranBreaker, Active Comfort Technology, Lazer Grip, Tubeless
- Carcass: 220 TPI in 2 layers (tread); 330 TPI in 3 layers (side walls)
- Tubeless capable: yes, tubeless ready (with the use of sealants)
- Profile: Laser Grip, optimized for speed and grip
- Air pressure hook rim: 5.0 to 6.5 bar (73-94 PSI)
- Maximum air pressure hookless rims: 5 bar (73 PSI)
- Weight : 274g