The ultimate road racing frameset. Ultra-light carbon construction and fanatical attention to detail elevate the LAB71 SuperSix EVO to the pinnacle – and its rider to the podium. Dream-builds start here.
Where it thrives
Racing, the red zone, the pointy end, the podium
What it's built for
Road racing, PRs, KOMs, winning
- Series 0 Carbon, low-drag SuperSix EVO frameset - our lightest, most advanced carbon construction ever
- Cannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon Seatpost - light and fast
- Delta Steerer An all-new steerer tube design, Delta allows for seamless integration of the bike’s cables from the cockpit down into the frameset, while shrinking the headtube’s frontal area for reduced drag. Sleek, strong, and light.
- Ready beyond race day, SuperSix EVO is compatible with our innovative SmartSense system. Stay visible and aware of your surroundings, with on-board lights, a rear-facing radar system, and one battery to power it all.
- Simplicity is strength, strength is speed, and speed wins races. The new SuperSix EVO embraces the threaded BSA bottom bracket standard, creating a rock-solid mounting point for the crankset for ultimate simplicity and reliability.
- Room for 30mm wide tires (with over 6mm of clearance on either side) means SuperSix EVO can ride or race the way you want it to. Run wider tires for more comfort and control, or slim down for lightweight responsiveness. Your choice.
- SuperSix EVO’s included ReGrip Aero cages and Gripper Aero bottles do more than just hold water. They actually make the bike faster. Designed with the EVO, they create a more streamlined profile, improving the bike’s aerodynamic efficiency, while still accommodating standard round bottles from the feed zone.
Sculpted by Speed
Sleek, elegant and purposeful. Hours in the wind tunnel and countless iterations of computational fluid dynamic modeling stripped away everything that wasn't fast-shaped, leaving a frame design that catches the eye, while shedding the wind.
The way SuperSix EVO blends stability and agility is almost surreal. Refined, neutral racing geometry and fine-tuned engineering deliver handling that is so intuitive, so confident, you can comfortably take it right to the limit and keep it there, all race long.
Model NameSuperSix EVO LAB71 Frameset
FrameLAB71 SuperSix EVO, Ultralight Series 0 Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace thru-axle, BSA 68mm threaded BB, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder, SmartSense compatible
ForkLAB71 SuperSix EVO, Ultralight Series 0 Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Syntace thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" Delta steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56-61cm)
HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
SeatpostCannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm)