Fast, just got faster.
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road, up and down hills
What it's built for
Speed, agility, handling
- Lightweight low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Shimano Ultegra group
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset / SAVE SystemBar
Feel the light
The lightest disc brake road frameset we've ever made. The SuperSix EVO is ready to throw down when the grade goes up.
Swift & sure
Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
The all-new SuperSix EVO Carbon 4 destroys expectations. So light, so fast, and so aero, it defies logic. This is a machine built to make you faster everywhere. Speed has evolved.
Where it thrives
Racing, the red zone, the pointy end, the podium
What it's built for
Road racing, PRs, KOMs, winning
- Lightweight, low-drag SuperSix EVO carbon 4 frameset – the ideal blend of speed, handling and comfort
- Shimano 105 12-speed mechanical - Shimano's all-new premium road group
- Vision Trimax Compact bars and Cannondale C1 Conceal stem - ergonomic cockpit with hidden cables
The Lightest of the fast
Climb relentlessly. Sprint effortlessly. Ride farther and faster than you ever thought possible. With weights as low as 915g for a fully-painted, 56cm frame, the new SuperSix EVO Carbon is exceptionally light for a bike with this level of aerodynamic efficiency.
The fastest of the light
The new SuperSix EVO's sleek, drag-reducing frameset saves precious watts with every pedal stroke. In fact, when paired with our aero Gripper bottles and cages, it will go wheel to wheel with some of the pure aero bikes out there. For a road racing bike, that’s huge, and for a bike this light, that’s impressive aerodynamic efficiency.
Sculpted by speed
Sleek, elegant and purposeful. Hours in the wind tunnel and countless iterations of computational fluid dynamic modeling stripped away everything that wasn't fast-shaped, leaving a frame design that catches the eye, while shedding the wind.
SuperSix EVO is a wizard. The way it blends stability and agility is surreal. Refined, neutral racing geometry and fine-tuned engineering deliver handling that is so intuitive, so controllable, you can comfortably take it right to the limit and keep it there, all race long.
- Delta Steerer - An all-new steerer tube design, Delta allows for seamless integration of the bike’s cables from the cockpit down into the frameset, while shrinking the headtube’s frontal area for reduced drag. Sleek, strong, and light.
- Bottle Integration - For even more speed, add our ReGrip Aero cages and Gripper Aero bottles. Designed with the EVO, they create a more streamlined profile, improving the bike’s aerodynamic efficiency, while still accommodating standard round bottles from the feed zone.
- Threaded reliability - Simplicity is strength, strength is speed, and speed wins races. The new SuperSix EVO embraces the threaded BSA bottom bracket standard, creating a rock-solid mounting point for the crankset for ultimate simplicity and reliability.
- Comfortable Clearance - Room for 34mm wide tires means SuperSix EVO can ride or race the way you want it to. Run wider tires for more comfort and control, or slim down for lightweight responsiveness. Your choice.
- Get Smart - Ready beyond race day, SuperSix EVO is compatible with our innovative SmartSense system. Stay visible and aware of your surroundings, with on-board lights, a rear-facing radar system, and one battery to power it all.
Model NameSuperSix EVO 4
FrameSuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace thru-axle, BSA 68mm threaded BB, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder, SmartSense compatible
ForkSuperSix EVO Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Syntace thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" Delta steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56-61cm)
HeadsetIntegrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
Rear DerailleurShimano 105 7100, 12-speed
Front DerailleurShimano 105 7100, braze-on
ShiftersShimano 105 7100, 12-speed
ChainShimano 105 7100, 12-speed
CrankShimano 105 7100, 12-speed, 50/34
Rear CogsShimano 105 R7100, 11-30, 12-speed
Bottom BracketShimano BB-RS500, BSA
BrakesShimano 105 7170 hydraulic disc, 160/160 RT70 rotors
Brake LeversShimano 105 7100 hydraulic disc
RimsDT Swiss R460 DB, 28h
SpokesStainless Steel, 14g
Hubs(F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
TiresVittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x25c
HandlebarVision Trimax Compact
StemCannondale C1 Conceal, Alloy, 31.8, -6°
GripsCannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
SaddlePrologo Nago RS STN, Stainless Steel Rails
SeatpostCannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm)
Wheel SensorCannondale Wheel Sensor