The Purest Form of Racing.
A whole new breed of XC Hardtail, purpose built to hurt ‘em on the ups, drop ‘em on the downs and propel you straight to the top step.
Where it thrives
Between the tape
What it's built for
Speed, Efficiency, and Endurance
- Progressive, superlight carbon frame / RockShox SID SL 100mm fork
- Shimano XT/Deore 12-speed group / Shimano M500 disc brakes
- WTB STX i23 tubeless ready rims / Schwalbe Racing Ray-Racing Ralph EVO tires
- Confidence on the edge - No hesitant, fistful-of-brakes descending here. The ultra slack, 66.5° front end gives you the stability and control you need to really open it up on the downhills. Brake later. Corner harder. Pass on the descents.
- Stay Centered - Scalpel HT’s Proportional Response size-specific chainstays and steep seat angle keep you balanced between the wheels for better traction and power on the ups, and more confident control on the downs.
- Proportional response geometry - Full size-specific frame geometry, right down to the chainstay lengths. Keeps the rider centered between the wheels for incredible traction and handling.
- Slack Head Tube Angle - Super slack 66.5° head angle delivers confidence and speed on steep descents that other XC bikes just can't match.
- Convertible Cable Tops - Internal cable routing system lets you run full housing for weather-proof reliability, or interrupted housing for maximum weight savings.
- Drop The Chatter - Sculpted flex zones in the chainstays partner with dropped seatstays to eat up the chatter from rowdy terrain, boosting control, smoothing the ride, minimizing fatigue. Go harder. Go faster. Go farther.
Bike Details :
- Platform Scalpel HT
- Model Name Scalpel Carbon 4 HT
- Model Code C25401U
Frame set :
- Frame - Scalpel HT Carbon, Proportional Response Design, PF30-83, tapered head tube, 55mm chainline, Speed Release 12mm thru axle w/UDH hanger
- Fork - RockShox SID SL , 100mm, Debonair, remote lockout, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Headset - Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT
- Shifters - Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Chain - Shimano Deore, 12-speed
- Crank - Shimano M5121, 30T, 55mm chainline
- Rear Cogs - Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket - Cannondale Alloy PressFit 30 - 24mm
- Brakes - Shimano MT501 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake levers - Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- Rims - WTB STX i23, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes - DT Swiss Champion 2.0
- Tires - (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix compound, tubeless ready
- Tire size - 2.25
- Wheel size - 29
- Hubs - (F) Shimano MT410, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Front tire - Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready
- Rear tire - Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", Twinskin, tubeless ready
- Handlebar - Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Stem - Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips - Cannondale TrailShroom
- Saddle - Cannondale Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost - C3 Alloy, 27.2x400mm