Make your own luck.
This is the speediest, smoothest, best handling, finest performing aluminum race bike on the planet.
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road
What it's built for
Speed, agility, handling
- Ultralight SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy Frame w/ full carbon fork
- Shimano Tiagra hydro disc group
- HollowGram 27 KNØT seatpost / Prologo Nago RS saddle
With every new CAAD we design, speed increases. The same can’t be said for weight. Drag-reducing tube shapes and sleek integration keeps the CAAD13 light but make it much, much faster. Dropped rear stay configuration and ample room for bigger tires delivers the best possible blend of stiff efficiency and unbeatable comfort in an alloy road racer.
Where performance takes off A true performance road bike with race-winning DNA – delivering champagne experience for lemonade money. Where it thrives The open road, In competition. What it's built for Speed, Handling, Durability.
- Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame w/ full carbon fork
- Shimano 105 11-speed shifting / FSA Gossamer crank
- Tektro R741 dual pivot brakes
- Exceptional Aluminum Performance - Everything we know about aluminum road bikes in one space – refined tube profiles, precision butting, and double-pass welds create frames that are lighter and ride better than our competitors’ high-ticket alloy offerings.
- Elite Race Geometry - With geometry influenced directly from our award-winning CAAD13 bike, the CAAD Optimo offers true race handling and optimal body position at all times.
- Rider Smoother with SAVE - Along with Optimo’s new dropped seatstay profile, finely engineered flex zones in the rear of the frame absorb road chatter for better comfort and control.
Bike Details :
- Platform CAAD Optimo 1, Model Code C14101M
Frame set :
- Frame - SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts, 130x10mm QR
- Fork - CAAD Optimo Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, fender mounts, 100x9mm QR
- Headset - CAAD Optimo, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", 25mm top cap
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 GS
- Front Derailleur - Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp
- Shifters - Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Chain - KMC X11, 11-speed
- Crank - FSA Gossamer Alloy, 50/34
- Rear Cogs - Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- FSA MegaExo
- Brakes - Tektro R741, dual pivot calipers
- Brakes Lever - Shimano 105
- Rims - RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs - (F) Formula RB-56 / (R) Formula RB-5711
- Spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tire size - 25
- Wheel size - 700c
- Front tire - Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Rear tire - Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Handlebar - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Stem - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips - Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Saddle - Cannondale Stage CX
- Seatpost - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm