Satisfyingly salted, soft & chewy to keep you energised & balanced
The only nutrition products to have ever been awarded multiple Gold's at the Great Taste Awards. Natural, powerful & delicious - Avanti is packed full of juicy dates, crunchy pecans, almonds & sea salt, it's the perfect plant-based all-day energy bar to keep you fuelled and replenished. A salty, sweet taste sensation. Try for yourself! 100% natural & delicious. Avanti is also 100% Vegan, gluten-free and rich with Maple and Brown Rice Syrups giving it a mellow nutty sweetness that provides the essential carbohydrates you need to keep your energies balanced and your digestion happy.
Dates are rich in natural carbohydrates, fibre & anti-oxidants too and Pecans are powerhouses of protein, vitamins & minerals. Together they provide a succulent texture, superb natural energy and support for your working muscles. Each Avanti bar delivers 37mg of sodium... a treat for your taste buds and a great way to replace lost sodium from those tougher sessions. Sodium is an electrolyte food and essential nutrient - it plays an important role in maintaining blood pressure and assists in nutrient transport into your cells (19) - helping cyclists, runners and endurance athletes to maintain fluid levels and support rehydration.
Nutritional Highlights :
- 100% Natural award-winning recipe
- Rich in dual-source carbohydrates to keep energy balanced & sustained
- Sea salt to balance electrolytes
- Handmade in the UK from nature's finest ingredients
- Certified Gluten Free, Vegan
- No sulphites, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colourings or flavourings - free from any nasties!
Ingredients & Allergens :
- Dates (33%), mixed nuts (24%) (almonds, pecans (9%)), cane sugar, brown rice syrup, gram flour, agave nectar, tapioca flour, maple syrup, mixed spices, sea salt, wafer paper (potato starch), vanilla extract, vanilla seeds. Allergens: See ingredients in bold. Not suitable for people with nut or peanut allergies.
- We use whole fruits and whole nuts in our products, whilst every effort is made to remove all fruit stones & nut shells, there may be the occasional fragment. They last 12 months when stored in a cool dry place.
|Typical Values:||Per 100g||Per Bar 62g|
|Total Fat (g)||12.9
|Of Which Saturates (g)||1.3
|Of Which Sugars (g)||45.4