"The Scratch M5 is suitable for many applications thanks to its design, size and ergonomic shape"
The saddle's Nack frame is made of carbon and offers tensile strength and torsional rigidity and thus an excellent balance between weight and robustness. These properties make it the perfect long-distance saddle. The width of 140 millimeters is suitable for 90% of bikers. Designed as a unisex saddle, it is equally suitable for men and women.
- MSS multi-sector system - Developed in collaboration with the University Politecnico di Milano, improves comfort and performance. The separate active foams create 5 dedicated zones that work individually and support normal pedaling motion during both the push and pull phases. The round shape of the SCRATCH M5 allows for natural rotation of the pelvis and creates stability and support for the lumbar spine. it also favors pressure distribution over a larger surface.
- Nack Rail- Nano carbon fiber frame which consists of a material combination of carbon fibers, Kevlar and aluminum threads in the area of the seat post clamp. In the production process called Braided Carbon Rail (BCR), the different materials are perfectly fused. The result is a balanced structure with high resistance.
- Carbon Fiber Injection saddle shell - A manufacturing process developed by Prologo to create an injection molded carbon fiber saddle shell that forms the base of the saddle. This process increases the stability of the saddle shell with a 15% lower weight and improves the surface of the entire saddle.
- PAS system - An ergonomic channel in the saddle shell minimizes peak loads in the sensitive pelvis and crotch area. This also ideally counteracts pressure or friction-related numbness.
- Weight - approximately 130grams
Area of intended use : Road
Saddle Shell: Carbon Fiber Injection
Frame: Naked (Carbon)
Saddle cover: microfiber
Height: not specified
Strut diameter: around 7x9.3 mm
Saddle frame adjustment range: 60 mm
maximum driver weight: kA
Max. permissible tightening torque: 9 Nm
Finish: faux leather