Ventral Air Mips ensures a supreme cooling effect over the whole head
With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the Ventral Air Mips ensures a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Our new performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. The Ventral Air Mips works to enhance a rider's aerodynamic profile and minimize drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight road cycling helmet has been developed according to POC's Whole Helmet Concept™. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. The addition of Mips enhances rotational impact protection. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalized fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear mid-ride.
- Mips Integra - The latest technology from brain protection specialists Mips enhances rotational impact protection.
- EPS liner - The EPS liner is optimized to provide crash protection at a low weight.
- Unibody PC Shell - The fully wrapped unibody PC shell improves the structural stability and enhances helmet integrity.
- Adjustable 360° Fit - A lightweight 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Internal Airflow Channels - Uniquely designed internal airflow channels provide ventilation at high and low speeds without impacting aerodynamic performance.
- CFD Tested - Unique aero design optimized through extensive CFD testing to minimize turbulence.
- 22° Trailing Edge - Residual air travelling around the helmet is controlled by a 22° aero trailing edge: the perfect angle for minimizing turbulence.
- Eye garage - Specific high-friction pads to the front of the helmet mean it is easy to securely store sunglasses while riding.