NFL MVP. Super Bowl MVP and Champion. Face of a franchise. Future of his position. Dynasty-maker? Patrick Mahomes II has accomplished more in his first three years in the NFL than most would dare to dream to achieve in a career. There's no simple explanation for what Mahomes has become. Which is why when Oakley and Mahomes decided to partner on a signature series collection, the look had to be something similarly fresh and unexpected.
His signature series collection debuts with Sutro Lite, featuring colors that are a nod to both his decorated past and present. The Sutro family expands with a semi-rimless version of the popular style for greater field of view. Inspired by the daily life of urban cyclists, the high-wrap shield creates a bold, versatile look, protects from the elements and enhances vision with Prizm™ Lens Technology, while inspiring athletes to move confidently and seamlessly through their day.
- Size M (133mm)
- Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
- A high-wrap, semi-rimless frame designed to increase field of view and improved ventilation.
- O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort to keep up with life on-the-go
- Ridged textured Unobtainium® added to the inside of the temple for retention.
- Oakley’s Unobtainium® nosepads provide increased comfort and performance and increase grip with sweat.
Prizm Road Black
Light Transmission: 11%
Light Conditions: Bright Light
Base Lens Color: Grey
Information notice: 3