B.A.M quickly inflates and repairs punctures at the same time by injecting latex foam and air into a tyre or tube. B.A.M is the perfect emergency backup that can be strapped to a bike frame using the new Muc-Off B.A.M Utility Belt (sold separately) or carried in a ride pack. Compatible with road, cx/gravel and MTB wheels as well as most tubeless sealants. Will inflate a 29” MTB tyre in under a minute and capable of sealing holes 3-4mm.
Product Features :
- Pink Synthetic Latex foam sealant and inflation
- Nozzle fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Compatible with Road, CX/Gravel and MTB wheels
- Inflates a 29" MTB tyre & 700c Road tyre in under a minute
- Seals holes up to 3-4mm
- Does not contain ammonia
- Compatible with most tubeless sealants
- Find the cause of the flat tyre and remove any debris
- Move the valve to the 12 o'clock position and open the valve core up and check that the valve is clear
- Give your can of B.A.M! a shake
- Line up the can with the valve, keeping the pink nozzle straight
- Push up firmly and continue to hold until the tyre is sufficiently inflated
- Remove the can from the valve and tighten the valve core
- Give the wheel a spin and you're good to go!