With CyclOn Matt Protector, you apply a protective coating that gives your bike's matt paint a temporary layer of protection
- Temporary protective layer that protects your bike from the elements
- Suitable as a cleaner for light pollution
- Emphasises the finish on your bike. Matt stays matt and gloss goes becomes extra glossy
- Mud and road grime adhere much less to your bike and come off easier
- Prevent the spray from getting onto your brake discs
- Make sure you rub out the wax thoroughly
HOW TO USE
Step 1 Do your entire cleaning routine. In other words, clean your bike with Bike Cleaner and bike chain with Bionet Chain Cleaner. Then hose off both with a soft water hose and dry everything well. Then lubricate your chain with a lubricant of your choice.
Step 2 After your cleaning routine, spray CyclOn Matt Protector on your clean and dry bike. Applying a thin layer is sufficient. Let the coating soak in for a while and then rub it out with a clean cloth. After a summer ride, your bicycle may just have become dusty. In that case, use CyclOn Bike Protector as a cleaner. By not letting the coating dry but wiping it off immediately, you will remove such light contamination.