The Tour de France collection from Oakley® takes inspiration from the geometric pattern found on the iconic race’s trophy. The collection, which features best-selling styles including Oakley Kato, Jawbreaker, Sutro Lite and Holbrook™, resembles the trophy’s sleek design and color, making it truly fit for a champion. We extended the field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize it for cycling, and once we added Switchlock™ Technology for easy lens changing plus temples that adjust to three different lengths for helmet compatibility, Jawbreaker™ became the ultimate sport design.
Top Features :
- Fast, secure lens replacement with Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO®
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Protective soft vault included
Prizm Road Black
Light Transmission: 11%
Light Conditions: Bright Light
Base Lens Color: Rose
Information notice: 3
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Features & Technology
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.