Straightforward, reliable and a whole hell of a lotta fun, the Topstone Alloy is a gravel bike crafted for those with a taste for adventure – and value. Roll light and free, or load it up for a long haul, Topstone’s comfortable ride, confident handling and up-for-anything capability make it the perfect partner on any road, anywhere. Clearance for big 45mm tires lets you push further into the rough stuff, and enjoy more grip and comfort on every ride. asy to Live With. Easy to Love. Everything on the Topstone is designed for simplicity, ease of use and compatibility. Whether you're setting out on a big ride or taking the long way to work - less down time, more ride time.
An amazingly capable, versatile gravel road bike. Built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less travelled or accelerating your commute.
Where it thrives
Gravel roads, out in the elements
What it's built for
Traction, handling, comfort
- Full Carbon Fork-Light, comfortable and precise. An all-new carbon fork features three mount bosses on each leg for maximizing cargo capacity, plus an easy mounting point for fenders - letting you ride any adventure in any condition
- OutFront Steering Geometry - Confident stability meets nimble agility. An extra long fork offset paired with a slack head angle keeps the steering light and lively, yet delivers unreal confidence at speed and in the rough stuff.
- Dropper Ready - Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost, which shouldn’t really be a surprise on a bike that's this off-road capable.
- Load Up. Roll Out - With plentiful gear and water bottle mounts on the frame and fork, Topstone is ready to load up and go long.
Bike Details :
- Platform Topstone Alloy
- Model Name Topstone 2
- Model Code C15702U
Frame Set :
- Frame - Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, BSA threaded BBm flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork - Topstone Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru-axle, fender/gear mounts
- Headset - Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Front Derailleur - Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Shifters - Shimano GRX 400, 10-speed
- Chain - KMC X10, 10-speed
- Crank - FSA Omega AGX+ Alloy, 46/30
- Rear Cogs - Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket - FSA Cartridge
- Brakes - Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake levers - Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
- Rims - WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires - WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready (Europe/UK - Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 37c)
- Tire size - 37
- Wheel size - 700c
- Hubs - (F) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, 12x142mm centerlock
- Front tire - WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready (Europe/UK - Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 37c)
- Rear tire - WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready (Europe/UK - Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700 x 37c)
- Handlebar - Cannondale 3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Stem - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips - Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Saddle - Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
- Seatpost - Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Extra - Removable fender bridge