The 2023 Tour de France Collection from Oakley® takes inspiration from one of the most recognizable symbols in cycling: the yellow jersey. The prestigious jersey is worn every day by the leader of the general individual classification and bestowed on the overall winner at the Champs-Élysées. Wearing this jersey, even if for one stage only, is considered one of the greatest accomplishments in the sport as it exudes excellence and prestige in all who earn the privilege of wearing it. The collection, which features best-selling styles including Encoder Strike, Sutro Lite Sweep, Radar EV Path and Sylas, are all treated with Oakley’s brand-new Tour de France speed splatter paint technique. The concept behind the technique was to give each frame an impression of speed, direction and movement to represent the riders competing. All of the Tour de France Collection eyewear comes with the Tour’s logo laser etched into the lens and a custom microbag and packaging. Sutro Lite Sweep blends the sweep lens shape first made popular by Eyeshade with the Oakley’s popular Sutro frame design. A functional sport design with optimized coverage, extended field-of-view, retention and impact protection makes Sutro Lite Sweep the perfect choice for durability and all-day comfort while making a bold statement. Select colorways come with vented lenses for increased airflow to help keep you cool no matter where the day takes you.
Top Features :
- DESIGN - Functional sport design with optimized coverage, field of view, retention and impact protection
- FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet light O Matter® frame provides durability and all-day comfort
- ADDED RETENTION - Earsocks are molded the temples to help provide all day comfort and excellent retention
- NOSEPADS - Unobtainium® nosepads for a no-slip grip
- SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
Light Transmission: 20%
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Features & Technology
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.