The Mathieu Van Der Poel Signature Series Sutro Lite from Oakley® celebrates the Dutch cyclist who has worn the style across his wide range of cycling disciplines, including cyclocross, road cycling and mountain bike. His signature sunglass features a Prizm Road Jade lens in a Matte Poseidon Gloss Splatter frame and a custom Oakley icon. The Sutro family expands with a semi-rimless version of the popular style for greater field of view. Inspired by the daily life of urban cyclists, the high-wrap shield creates a bold, versatile look, protects from the elements and enhances vision with Prizm™ Lens Technology, while inspiring athletes to move confidently and seamlessly through their day.
Top Features :
- Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
- A high-wrap, semi-rimless frame designed to increase field of view and improved ventilation
- O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort to keep up with life on-the-go
- Ridged textured Unobtainium® added to the inside of the temple for retention
- Oakley’s Unobtainium® nosepads provide increased comfort and performance and increase grip with sweat
Lens Height 58 mm
Frame Width 132.6 mm
Bridge Height 139 mm
Arm Length 138 mm
Lens Details :
Prizm Road Jade
Light Transmission: 15%
Light Conditions: Bright Sun
Base Lens Color: Rose
Information notice: 3
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Features & Technology
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.