Bright zingy berries, soft & chewy to keep you energised & refreshed
The only nutrition products to have ever been awarded multiple Gold's at the Great Taste Awards. Di Bosco is crammed full of red berries, almonds, pistachios, rosemary and more. Superb plant-based endurance nutrition, as delicious as nature can be. Fuel better with berries. Almonds & Pistachios are a great source of protein and fibre to repair muscle cells. Rich in magnesium, a mineral known to support muscle function & combat tiredness & fatigue - making them pretty handy for endurance sport.
Red berries are a potent source of antioxidants (29) and have anti-inflammatory properties that can provide an enormous boost of natural energy, morale and flavour. Rosemary is a wonderful source of Vitamins A, C, B6 & iron, hailed since ancient times for its medicinal properties. It is traditionally used to help alleviate muscle pain & boost the immune and circulatory system. Our recipes are stuffed full of the finest ingredients. They are naturally free from gluten or any additives & preservatives … making them easily and naturally digestible, free from any nasties.
Nutritional Highlights :
- 100% Natural multi-award winning recipe
- Rich in dual-source carbohydrates to keep energy balanced & sustained
- Handmade in the UK from nature's finest ingredients
- Certified Gluten Free, Vegan
- No sulphites, additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colourings or flavourings - free from any nasties!
Ingredients & Allergens :
Mixed dried fruit (34%)(cranberries* (12%), raisins, dates, sour cherries*), mixed nuts (almonds (19%), pistachios (4%)), cane sugar, gram flour, brown rice syrup, tapioca flour, lemon juice & zest, strawberry & beetroot powders, mixed spices, wafer paper (potato starch), vanilla extract, vanilla seeds. *sweetened with sugar. Allergens: see ingredients in bold. Not suitable for people with nut or peanut allergies.
- We use whole fruits and whole nuts in our products, whilst every effort is made to remove all fruit stones & nut shells, there may be the occasional fragment. They last 12 months when stored in a cool dry place.
|Typical Values:||Per 100g||Per Bar 62g|
|Total Fat (g)||13.8
|Of Which Saturates (g)||1.3
|Of Which Sugars (g)||49