The 2023 Tour de France Collection from Oakley® takes inspiration from one of the most recognizable symbols in cycling: the yellow jersey. The prestigious jersey is worn every day by the leader of the general individual classification and bestowed on the overall winner at the Champs-Élysées. Wearing this jersey, even if for one stage only, is considered one of the greatest accomplishments in the sport as it exudes excellence and prestige in all who earn the privilege of wearing it. The collection, which features best-selling styles including Encoder Strike, Sutro Lite Sweep, Radar EV Path and Sylas, are all treated with Oakley’s brand-new Tour de France speed splatter paint technique. The concept behind the technique was to give each frame an impression of speed, direction and movement to represent the riders competing. All of the Tour de France Collection eyewear comes with the Tour’s logo laser etched into the lens and a custom microbag and packaging. Oakley® Sylas is a classic frame with reliable features. Feel secure in this new style that goes above and beyond the standard with upgraded features for all-day wear, including a hat compatible design, lightweight frame and Prizm™ Lens Technology.
- HAT COMPATIBLE: hat compatible frame and temple design with an increased extended periphery
- SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with Prizm™ lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail to make the most of any activity
- FIT: Three-point Fit is designed for comfort and to hold your eyewear in precise optical alignment
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort
- PRESCRIPTION: Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses for athletes of all levels with RX needs
Light Transmission: 11%
Light Conditions: Bright Light
Base Lens Color: Grey
Information notice: 3
Features & Technology
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.