The Tour de France collection from Oakley® takes inspiration from the geometric pattern found on the iconic race’s trophy. The collection, which features best-selling styles including Oakley Kato, Jawbreaker, Sutro Lite and Holbrook™, resembles the trophy’s sleek design and color, making it truly fit for a champion. Holbrook is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style.
Top Features :
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with Square O metal icon and front rivet accents
- 6 base lens geometry with HDO®
- Polarized and Iridium® options available Prescription Lenses
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Power range +2.00 to -3.00
Light Transmission: 17%
Light Conditions: Bright Light
Base Lens Color: Grey
Information notice: 3
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.
Features & Technology
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.