Fast Just Got Faster !
30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h). The lightest disc brake road frameset we've ever made. The SuperSix EVO is ready to throw down when the grade goes up. Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
Fast just got faster
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
Where it thrives
In competition, the open road, up and down hills
What it's built for
Speed, Agility & Handling
- Lightweight low-drag carbon frameset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity / Shimano Ultegra groupset
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset / SAVE SystemBar
- S30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- The lightest disc brake road frameset we've ever made. The SuperSix EVO is ready to throw down when the grade goes up.
- Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
- Speed shapes - the frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tube, but reduce drag by up to 30%
- Hidden cable routing - unique design routes brake lines through an opening in the front of the headtube for minmal drag and headache-free serviceability.
- Smoother operator - super six EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality and this one is even smoother. The SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and 27 SL Knot seat post increase compliance by 18%.
- Clearly capable - the new frame design has clearance for some big rubber. 30mm tires fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of the road.
- HollowGram SAVE System bar - thin bar profile absorbs shock and reduces drag for better comfort and speed. Two-piece design allows interchangeability and 8 degrees of pitch adjustment perfectly fine-tune rider position.
- Speed release equipped - the speed release thru-axles allows faster , easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard-thru axle wheelsets.
- Connected - an integrated wheel sensors deliver hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through cannondale app
- Ballistec Carbon - cannondale's proprietary high-strength, high-stiffness carbon, construction. An advanced matrix of intermediate modulus fibers creates a frame that's light, durable and lively.
Bike Details :
- Platform Super Six EVO, SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra Di2 , Model code C11551M
Frame set :
- Frame - BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork - BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Headset - Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Shifters -Shimano Ultegra Di2, 12-speed
- Chain - Shimano HG701, 12-speed
- Crank - HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Rear Cogs - Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 12-speed
- Bottom Bracket - Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Brakes - Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT800 rotors
- Brake levers - Shimano Ultegra
- Rims - HollowGram 45 KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Front Hub - Formula, 12x100
- Rear Hub - Formula, 12x142
- Spokes - HollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
- Tires - Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
- Tire Size - 25
- Wheel size - 700c
- Handlebar - HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Stem - HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Grips - Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Saddle - Fizik Tempo Argo R5, 150mm width, S-Alloy rails
- Seatpost - HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)